Tuesday 16 December 2008

Evaluation

My whole video is about day to day life when you get one cretin point in the day it like rewinds it self back to then start of the day again like you live the same thing everyday where I showed my video was on the fourth floor in room T45 it was on a small computer screen which was placed on the window seal so the audience would have been able to watch it while seeing though the window of everyone living there life’s to give the video a bit more of a effect. When it came to editing my video it all went together all okay set for the skate park part I had to cut down a lot or it looked like two different videos but apart from that the editing went rather well and I was pleased with how it turned out. I didn’t have any other ideas for my video the one idea I had I stuck to other than cutting down some of the senses so it was only 5 minutes which was the max it had to be.

The audience though the music I used in my video was rather good and thought It went well with the meaning mostly everyone understood the meaning of the video as soon as the video reminded it self back to the start but some didn’t understand the video fully they thought it was more about everything going backwards than living life the same everyday.

If I could do it again I would change how I videoed it because I would more like to get a camera which I could attach to my helmet then ride round viewing people living their life’s because that way it would have been like more viewing though a persons eyes.

Koyaanisqatsi was the main video which I tried my best to base it on because Koyaanisqatsi is all to do with life but all over the world and lots more happens in that video but I had limits in my video there was only sertent places I could video mine which I choose town because it’s the main part of crawley where everything happens also I was only allowed five minutes for my video unlike Koyaanisqatsi was 87 minutes. The only thing I change was in my video I had it half of it going backward to give mine that part of a different

No comments: