Wednesday 10 December 2008

Dairy Of Rewind Blake Retters Expermental Video

Because of the weather it was rather hard choosing the days I was going to film. Because all of my filming was outside but one scene was inside. The weather was always raining so I wasn’t able to take the camera out side into the rain because it would of got wet and got damaged.

The week after the weather started to brighten up. It wasn’t
Raining and it was practically dry. So I tried my best to get all my filming done on the Monday at the start of the week.

I was only able to get the filming done in town on the Monday I still had the filming to do at the skate park which luckily the weather the next day was better than the day before which meant the skate park would be dry so in my lunch time I went down there to get the last part of my video done.

When it came to putting my footage onto the computer I had to rewind it but when I did that I couldn’t find any of my footage because some how it was all in different places on the tape I wasn’t quiet sure how that happen but luckily it was all still on there it uploaded onto the computer fine it just took a little while.

When I was on I movie and managed to put all my footage in order it turned out it was way over five minutes which is the max I was meant to have the video which meant I had to cut it down what I did to sort that was there was two senses I took out but it still wasn’t the right length. When I watched it through to see what else I could take out or do to the video that wouldn’t change its meaning. In the end I ended up speeding up my footage because it was going to slow, which would just bore the audience when they are watching it.

The recorded sounds which I did before I started my filming. Where saved on my memory stick. But when I got onto the Mac computer it didn’t recognized the format so I had to get Dan the tutor to convert them into the right format for the computer. I went though the five sounds which I had recorded I wasn’t sure which one I was going to use but in the end I went with the opening of the coke can which is used at the start and end of my film.

No comments: