Monday 13 October 2008

How these works might inspire your own work

Koyaanisqatsi inspire me a lot with how it shows what the world is like all around even in space and also how it’s all involved over time and how they think it has changed. I like this idea but wouldn’t be able to go as far as they did when making the video but I could always do it around where I live show how it’s a different place everyday. The girl chewing gum didn’t inspire me one bit because I didn’t like the fact he was saying what was going to happen because the whole point of a video is that it keeps you interested and want to watch to find out what happens next but he just told you before it happened. Doll face that gave me completely different ideas to what I had before about when I make my experimental video because it uses green screen and animation which I would love to use to use animation but also in doll face showing that there always some thing out of reach to us all the time

1 comment:

CSC MEDIA said...

"Doll face that gave me completely different ideas to what I had before about when I make my experimental video because it uses green screen and animation which I would love to use to use animation but also in doll face showing that there always some thing out of reach to us all the time" ???

Please check your sentences and re-read this chapter.